Original Post Here. To get these discounted slots, we had to pay the YMCA for all of them upfront, and we have to resell all of the slots to our members just to break even. Please consider taking advantage of this discount!
The local Norwood YMCA has been offering discounted memberships to 30 VC members for several years. There are still at least 6 openings left for 2010. The cost is $150 per person for the year. This is only $12.50 per month. (As opposed to the usual $56/ month plus $125 joining fee).
- Gym with elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus and free weights.
- Access to indoor pool, outdoor pool, racquetball courts, basketball court, and sauna.
- Free classes including yoga, aerobics, weight training, spinning, Pilates, water aerobics, group swimming lessons etc),
- Free childcare for children 6 weeks to 8 y/o for 90 minutes at a time.
- Discounted classes like gymnastics, karate & private swim lessons’
Payment can be made in full right away (the sooner the better since it’s already March April) or in two payments of $75.
You can also check out the YMCA website.