The following is a message from Beth Reed:
Hello VC Folks,
The local Norwood YMCA has been offering discounted memberships to 30 VC members for several years. There are still at least 6 openings left for 2010. The cost is $150 per person for the year. This is only $12.50 per month. (As opposed to the usual $56/ month plus $125 joining fee).
- Gym with elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus and free weights.
- Access to indoor pool, outdoor pool, racquetball courts, basketball court, and sauna.
- Free classes including yoga, aerobics, weight training, spinning, Pilates, water aerobics, group swimming lessons etc),
- Free childcare for children 6 weeks to 8 y/o for 90 minutes at a time.
- Discounted classes like gymnastics, karate & private swim lessons’
Payment can be made in full right away (the sooner the better since it’s already March) or in two payments of $75.
You can also check out the YMCA website.